Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wittlebee

I can't wait to get my first box in the mail!

Wittlebee is similar to a magazine subscription in that you get it once a month but it's actually a box of kiddie clothes designed to match your kid!

For $39.99 you will receive a box of brand new clothes containing at least $100 in retail value.

You go to the website..
wittlebee.com
and check off a number of different things like your childs age, their gender, what size clothes they are currently in, what designs match your childs personality, colors your prefer, if you need accessories, what climate you live in, etc.

Then you get a call from your "personal stylist" oooh la la!
I felt very glamorous after I got the call and then had this conversation with my husband..
Me: "That was McKinslee's stylist."
Him: "You know how I know our child is spoiled?"
Me: "How"
Him: "Because she has a stylist and she's 7 months old!"

LOL!! I have to say it was a conversation I never expected to have.

Needless to say I am stoked to receive my first box, and I'll be sure to update and let you know if it's really as good as it sounds!




No comments:

Post a Comment